
We are buying a house!! After much saving, Sol and I have put an offer on a house. We are so excited and will be homeowners later this month. I think this officially makes us permanent Pullman people. :D
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates
Congratulations...I'm so happy for you guys. I love it! I can' wait until the day we get a house.
EEEEEE!!!! No WAY!! AWESOME! Wow...REAL Pullmanites?! Weird...lol. What a CUTE place though!! We need MORE photos!! :)
That's such a cute house, congrats!
So cute! Congratulations guys! Stu tried to figure out "where" it was in Pullman - I wondered how he was going to tell, considering your place has wheat fields all around it!
Don't forget to take any perrenials that you might have planted at the rental with you. I just love the place - the color is awesome. Congrats, when do you close?
congrats! that's so exciting!
Ohhhh...I love it!! You will have to give more pictures and details soon - Congrats!
I Love it! I can't wait to see the inside. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! That's very exciting and looks like a great home!
That is the cutest house! I am so jealous. Guess I need to move to Washingtin too! congrats you guys!
Love the house...and I'm so jealous you are Pullmanites now...I think that's where we would like to be someday. We will see how it all works out. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!! I love the house, but I need photos of the inside too :)
We are so happy for you guys! When can we come help you move in?
That's so awesome! Congrats guys!
Sooooo---how's the house?! You should be in by now...