• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Sign In
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
Welcome to our blog!

Talia & Korver


A picture of us finally surfaced!! :D This is my new little nephew Korver! I am so excited because I didn't think there were any pictures taken of us while I was in Utah.
Read More 4 comments | Posted by Talia Jensen edit post

4 comments

  1. Trista on July 21, 2008 at 5:19 AM

    What a cutie!! And girlie, I still looove your short hair. Good to "see" you! :D

     
  2. Wendy on July 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM

    See everyone loved your hair! I think you look so cute in this picture! I was glad mom had it! It was in Picasa so it took a while to find it, but I love it. Korver misses yaya!

     
  3. YbsisKaren on July 23, 2008 at 7:38 AM

    You make such a cute AUNTIE... I am happy for you that you got a cool pic to remind you of happy memories.

     
  4. Tess Pyrah on July 25, 2008 at 11:46 AM

    CU-UTE!! That little Korver is one loved man, I can tell! That picture is worth a frame for showing off!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Jensen Duo

  • About
      Welcome to our Blog! This is our attempt to keep family and friends up-to-date with what is going on in our lives! We hope you enjoy and check back frequently!

  • Blog Archive

    • ►  2011 (1)
      • ►  March (1)
    • ►  2010 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (8)
      • ►  June (7)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2008 (13)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (5)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (3)
      • ▼  July (3)
        • Talia & Korver
        • Our Flower "Garden"
        • Finally a Blogger!

    My Blog List

    • Spinning Mixes
      Encore! “Ride for Change” 60 Minute Spinning Mix
      14 years ago
    • It's A Girl Thing!!
      JiNgLe ALL ThE wAy!!
      15 years ago
    • Stuff Accountants Like
      #50 Alcohol
      16 years ago
    • Consumer Reports Money & Shopping Blog
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright The Jensen Duo. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com

    This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates



    Back to Top