• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Sign In
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
Welcome to our blog!

"Junkin"

Today I was going to lunch with a coworker and noticed these windows sitting outside a glass shop. I went into the shop to see if I could buy them and she said I could have them for free!! Now I know some of you are probably wondering why I would want someone else's junk, but they actually make very cool wall hangings with alittle help!



Read More 6 comments | Posted by Talia Jensen edit post

6 comments

  1. Unknown on August 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM

    I am so proud of you and your junkin' ability. You are a chip off of the old block and I LOVE IT!! I love you!

     
  2. Trista on August 2, 2008 at 7:41 AM

    haha, i just got me some last week, but i paid $25 for them!! also, i dunno about yours, but mine are just the right size to put a few 8x10 photos in. you'll have to cut along the edges a bit, but it's easy...i'll blog mine when they're finished.

     
  3. Wendy on August 2, 2008 at 2:49 PM

    I think they are cute!

     
  4. YbsisKaren on August 2, 2008 at 7:07 PM

    I was going to say the same thing - you are picking up your Mom's habits. LOVE it. I had a window that I got out of an old house that was being demolished over by Cottonwood Mall when we lived on 8080 S. We had it hanging in the backyard by the clothesline on the fence. Good job girlfriend...

     
  5. Tess Pyrah on August 10, 2008 at 3:44 PM

    Be sure to post what you do with them...I want to see...give me some inspiration!

     
  6. NicKim Family on August 11, 2008 at 11:00 AM

    Ohhh...that is SO cool! I bet they'll look fabulous when your done, you are so talented.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Jensen Duo

  • About
      Welcome to our Blog! This is our attempt to keep family and friends up-to-date with what is going on in our lives! We hope you enjoy and check back frequently!

  • Blog Archive

    • ►  2011 (1)
      • ►  March (1)
    • ►  2010 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (8)
      • ►  June (7)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2008 (13)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (5)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ▼  August (3)
        • Moving On
        • Our 7 Year Anniversary!!!
        • "Junkin"
      • ►  July (3)

    My Blog List

    • Spinning Mixes
      Encore! “Ride for Change” 60 Minute Spinning Mix
      15 years ago
    • It's A Girl Thing!!
      JiNgLe ALL ThE wAy!!
      15 years ago
    • Stuff Accountants Like
      #50 Alcohol
      17 years ago
    • Consumer Reports Money & Shopping Blog
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright The Jensen Duo. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com

    This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates



    Back to Top