I know you blessed many lives and it wil be good to have your hubby back again on Sundays even though it is nice to lend him out for a short time! I hope you guys are doing well... Hope to see you soon!
Ready, set, go to the next chapter of life! Great things wait ahead. What an incredible opportunity to serve! Love you guys!
Ooohhh! Does this mean your coming back to our ward!! Yay!! We'll love having you back!
leaving a singles ward is bitter sweet for sure! but good luck witht he next adventure! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!
Oh, I'm so happy you guys are back! Shane and I were so excited to see you guys at church again today. We need you back in our ward. WELCOME BACK...you were missed! I love that you now have a blog. Jennie and Jake are going to love seeing it too.
Well...congrats are in order. That was a little test run for service...I think you passed. Next great calling...NURSERY!
Love you guys!
stu and i were SO SAD when he was released from the singles ward.... BUT yeah for you guys!